What is Creek's Art of Fire Training Course?
The Art of Fire is a 10-week fire training course that help survival minded people learn how to start a fire anywhere, under any condition, using anything by teaching 100's of fire starting and building skills using over 100 exclusive online training videos and over 20-hours of instruction.
Creek is a former pharmacy student turned world-renowned Wilderness Survival Instructor. He is one of the foremost survival experts in the world, with over 2 decades of survival training and teaching experience. He is the author of over 14 different survival manuals, the host of multiple survival television shows, the owner of Willow Haven Outdoor Survival Training School, and the in-house Survival Expert at The Weather Channel. His passion and mission in life is to teach survival skills!
Why do I need this training?
When can I expect results?
You'll be able to start watching videos IMMEDIATELY after you enroll (literally like 30-seconds from now). You'll start learning fire starting skills in the VERY FIRST VIDEO. All of your BONUS DOWNLOADS will be available for immediate download as soon as you enroll. Each week, your fire starting skills (and confidence) will grow. After 10-weeks, you'll be a MASTER OF FIRE.
What is the value in a course like this?
This amount of fire training with ANY qualified survival instructor would cost 1000's of $$$, not including having to travel to a training facility, taking off work, and have a limited time window in order to learn the skills. Using an online portal for training, Creek is able to train many people from all over the world - all at the same time - and for a fraction of the cost (less than $100 per student for the entire course). You don't have to travel. You don't have to take off work. You don't have to pay 1000's of $$$. You can navigate the course material at your own pace. And, you get to join a very active community of students who are training in the course at the same time. Combine this with over $100 of instant bonuses and the course is a NO-BRAINER!
$149 $98 to Master the Most Important Survival Skill
How much do you spend on insurance EVER SINGLE MONTH??? $100, $200 - maybe even MORE - every month! Being able to start a fire anywhere, under any condition, using anything is the best survival insurance policy you could ever buy for you and your family! The price for the ENTIRE 10-WEEK TRAINING COURSE (which includes over $100 worth of immediate bonuses) is a one-time fee of only
$149 $98. This isn't a monthly fee - it's a ONE-TIME enrollment cost for LIFETIME access. And, it's NO RISK - we have a 100% money-back guarantee (below).
Are there testimonials? How do I know I'll like it?
As soon as you enroll, you'll receive the following bonuses for FREE (Over $100)!
- Art of Fire Resource Binder Downloads. Over 50 pages of downloadable worksheets, check-lists, and resource guides to build your own Art of Fire Binder.
- ART OF FIRE MINER TIN: You'll receive an exclusive Art of Fire Miner Fire Starting Kit with a Ferro Rod, Magnifying Lens, Hand Forged Flint/Steel Kit, Tinder Tube, and a variety of Tinders. You can use this kit to follow along in the course at home!
- Pocket Field Guide: Master the Bow Drill E-Book: You'll receive a FREE download to Creek's best-selling Pocket Field Guide!
- Pocket Field Guide: SURVIVAL SOLAR FIRE STARTING E-Book: You'll receive a FREE download to Creek's best-selling Pocket Field Guide!
- CINDER-ROLLA E-Guide: You'll receive a downloadable E-Guide from Creek, teaching how to make fire using the Cinder-Rolla Method!
- Japanese Backyard Cone Charcoal Kiln E-Guide: You'll receive a downloadable E-Guide from Creek, teaching how to make charcoal in your backyard for off-grid survival cooking or heating!
- The NONCON PACK - FIRE CHAPTER. Receive the ENTIRE FIRE CHAPTER from Creek's best-selling book, The NONCON PACK, as a downloadable PDF guide. This will help you put together the best "WORSE-CASE-SCENARIO Survival Fire Kit"!
- Creek's Bow Drill Master Template: Use this template as a baseline for carving your own kits at home!
- Identification Guides for Bow Drill Trees & Plants: Use these COLOR PDF guides for helping to identify, harvest and forage your own Bow Drill Kits from the land.
- Art of Fire Student Only Facebook Group Membership: Join our community of FIRE BUGS. Ask questions, get answers! Share successes! Learn from 100s of other AOF Students!
- $25 OFF the Mastery of Fire: Get an immediate $25 credit toward Creek's more advanced fire course titled The MASTER OF FIRE.
- $50 OFF the Art of Fire Live: Get an immediate $50 credit toward the ART OF FIRE LIVE training event with Creek at his training facility in Central Indiana!